We love Fresh!
Fresh Produce has been our families business here in Geelong & district for over 100 years.
We love it, we love the product, the industry & the many challenges we experience.
It is our business to source the very best quality available on any given day, from some of Australia's best growers in often tough conditions.
All product is carefully chosen then transported in refrigerated vehicles & we only deal with Quality Assured Growers and Wholesalers.
COVID - 19
As we have all been reading and hearing - our lives, and those of hundreds of millions around the world have suddenly been thrown into turmoil.
We are all faced with real risks of self contamination from a virus with, (currently), no known cure, and we also risk infecting our family, friends & work mates.
With this in mind, we at Costa Providoring have changed our web page to offer a direct buying mechanism, to everyone - not just the hospitality market.
This is a Bulk Buying opportunity - aimed at those who love eating the Freshest & Best Product available - & those who have a network of family, friends or are a part of a community group with similar interests.
Please be advised - that orders will only be accepted if a minimum spend of $400.00 has been reached.
(funds will be returned within 24 hours, minus the PayPal fee, should the minimum not be reached)
Deliveries will all be made in the morning, between 8 am & 11 am. (location & demand determining) A more accurate time can be advised on the day prior.
HOW & IMPORTANT INFORMATION?
1. Make contact with Greg...
...via an e-mail expressing interest, where we would like you to provide us some information about your group, your location, potential frequency of orders and products of interest....
- hit the E-MAIL US button on the Home page -
This is essential, to set up a business relationship, and to discuss essential items such as delivery address, timeframes and so on.
2. Ensure you have a valid PayPal account. Costa Providoring only gets notification of an order, once PayPal have taken receipt of the funds.
3. The order window is between 1 pm and 7 pm - the day prior to delivery.
(this allows prices to be up-dated & for stock to be secured for you)
4. Delivery days are Monday, Wednesday & Friday.
(so orders need to be placed between 1 pm and 7 pm on the day prior to delivery)
5. Should a product suddenly become unavailable, (we are in the market from 3.15 am) an appropriate replacement will be found & supplied, or the funds for that product will be returned via PayPal.
6. Pricing - The market is an ever evolving and dynamic place. Prices & product quality can vary daily, so our pricing will vary as required - given supply and demand. Once you place an order however, your price is guaranteed for the next days delivery.
7. SHOP - Products on the SHOP page will have their description, with the price & weight / count to make your purchasing decision easier. Pictures are from stock, & the actual products may vary from these pictures on a day to day basis.
8. Delivery is FREE - to the greater Geelong area & the Surf Coast. This extends to Lara in the north, Leopold, Ocean Grove & Barwon Heads to the west, Torquay to the south & Bannockburn in the West.
Outlying regions can be serviced with a delivery, for an additional cost - please ask.
9. Our quality will always be the best available - we do not source older stock, poorer quality or inferior lines which you may find at the produce discount stores.
Should a product not be listed on-line, please make contact requesting a price. Product range has been limited in the initial rollout - to assess demand for this service. Should demand warrant it, more products will be added.
Thankyou for considering us.
Greg Costa (Director), has, over the years been fortunate in his working life to travel throughout all of Australia’s premium growing regions and across the globe, learning about the “Fresh” industry.
Both domestically & internationally, he has discussed industry and consumer trends with leading growers, marketers and retailers. Personally visiting farming operations located from the Ord at the top of WA to the bottom of Tasi. The NT, SA, NSW, southern, mid & northern Queensland and all over his home state of Victoria. Within Australia, there isn’t a major growing region he hasn’t visited. Some of the overseas countries he has visited specifically for “Fresh Business”, include, the USA, China, India, Chile, Peru, Spain, England & South Africa.
Here are just a few pictures of the many experiences...